Click on here
- ● Works with OCLC Connexion, OCLC CatME, OCLC Passport for Windows, SIRSI (including label and notice mailer printing), Innovative Interface, Dynix, NOTIS,
EOS, DRA and other library systems. By importing label data directly from these systems, the Label Maker automates and simplifies your label printing process and greatly increases your productivity.
- ● Provides user-friendly interface and is easy to use for even the casual PC users.
- ● Supports laser printer, inkjet printer, and dot-matrix printer. Works with
Windows 7 and Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista.
- ● Now supports printing of SIRSI-generated overdue notice mailers. The label maker automatically adjusts the print data format and spacing to print in right locations on continuous forms. This auto-format feature eliminates the time-consuming problem of mis-alignment of print data that is often experienced with dot-matrix printers.
- ● Supports all the standard fonts, including ALA characters, diacritics, special characters, and different font size. Different font and character size can be applied to different labels.
- ● The intelligent WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology is applied to accurately present labels on screen.
Click here to see the Label Maker screen samples.
- ● Offers a variety of powerful editing features, including cut, copy, paste, delete, font change, alignment, et al. s.
- ● With just one click, multiple copies of labels for multi-volumes and multi-items can be automatically made.
Click here to see the screen sample.
- ● Supports all standard label stock. To help you generate labels of the best quality and ensure the compatibility of computer software and labels, InfoWorks Technology Company offers specially designed and manufactured labels: premium paper labels (best seller), foil-backed labels, polyester labels, and opaque labels. Visit
Label Specifications page for more information.
- ● Customization is available. If you have special needs for label printing, please
contact us for FREE consultation.
for information on label & tag format design and printing solutions for industries, including Electronics, Manufacturing, Government, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Security, et al.